You are here: Home>Menus>Full Scottish Breakfast
Good days start with breakfast
When you book a room at House of Mark you can expect a full Scottish breakfast which is included in the price of your room. Guests have the option of enjoying a hot meal or a cold meal depending on mood and preference
For those that want a hearty start to the day we offer a full Scottish Aga cooked breakfast consisting of:
- Selection of cereals including granola and porridge made with jumbo oats.
- Selection of yogurts.
- Grilled vine tomatoes, chopped flat mushrooms, Scottish pork sausages, bacon, free range House of Mark eggs from our lovely girls. All our meat is from our local butcher.
- Home-made white or brown bread or toast. Selection of jams, Scottish honey from the Glens.
- 100% Arabica coffee or a selection of tea’s from Whittards of Chelsea.
- A variety of freshly prepared white and brown toast is delivered to the table. To complement your toast, we offer a range of locally produced preserves.
Do you have a personal preference, allergy or dietary preference? We do our best at House of Mark to accommodate your personal requests so please advise us of any dislikes or allergies at the time of booking, prior to your arrival.
Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.
You Might Also Like: