Many walks from our doorstep
If you like walking, when planning your visit to House of Mark it would be helpful to have a “what to bring” list. Below are some suggestions; please note, Scotland can have four seasons in one day!
What to bring:
- Walking boots. There are sixty walks directly from our doorsteps. The terrain can be icy, muddy and rough.
- All outdoor walking clothings. Do not forget to include hats, gloves and scarfs.
- Sun cream ( some of our Spanish staff got some burnt here).
- Thermos flaske just in case.
- Map compass and camera /mobile phone.
Take pictures of your walks always fun to look back on!